Mercury Is Toxic
REMOVE YOUR SILVER AMALGAM FILLINGS IN A SAFE & HEALTHY WAY!
The Top IAOMT & SMART Certified Holistic Dentist
for Adults & Children
Choose Mercury-Safe / Metal-Free Dentistry
When you look in the mirror and smile what do you see? Do you see a black metal amalgam filling(s) or visible metal on your dental restorations? Do you know that metal fillings in your mouth contain “Neurotoxin Mercury”; a poison that is responsible for the degeneration of nerve tissue and many other diseases?
Mercury can permeate into any cell in our bodies and cause atypical conditions within our cells. This can be detrimental to our overall wellness and pose serious risks to human health. Mercury may contribute to many disorders, chronic diseases, and symptoms including a variety of nervous, digestive, and immune issues such as Alzheimer’s, brain fog, dizziness, chronic fatigue, skin rashes, irritability, metallic taste, and more.
Dental Patient Alert!
The International Academy of Oral medicine and toxicology (IAOMT) recommends removing mercury amalgam fillings or metal-based crowns by an IAMOT dentist certified in the Safe Amalgam Removal Technique (SMART). Our holistic & biological dentist, Dr. Maryam Horiyat, is a certified and accredited member of both IAOMT & SMART.
According to American Dental Association, when Mercury is “fixed” or “bound” by other metals in amalgam fillings such as tin, zinc, copper, and silver, it is considered safe. However, mercury is released as a highly toxic vapor when it is exposed either to heat during eating or drinking hot foods or friction during brushing, chewing and grinding. In addition, harmful vapors are also released during traditional amalgam filling removal which is why it is always recommended to see Dr. Horiyat who is certified by the International Academy of Oral medicine and toxicology (IAOMT) to safely remove your existing toxic silver amalgam restorations, while carefully following the protocols of Safe Mercury Amalgam Technique (SMART).
Aria Dental Offers the "SMART" Method
Why Remove Silver (Amalgam) Fillings?
Silver (amalgam) restorations contain 50% mercury in combination with other metals such as silver, tin, and copper. Mercury is a very powerful poison and if you have silver (amalgam) fillings or crowns, you are being poisoned by them every second of your life. Common activities such as chewing gum, eating, tooth brushing, and tooth grinding can dramatically increase the release of mercury vapor, which will permeate into your cells and lead to atypical health conditions and even chronic diseases, including a variety of nervous, digestive, and immune issues.
International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAMOT)
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas
Risks of Silver/Mercury Dental Amalgam Fillings
Toxic Mercury is continuously emitted from dental amalgam fillings, and it is absorbed and retained in the body, particularly in the brain, kidneys, liver, lungs, and gastrointestinal tract. According to the International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT), dental mercury and its vapor have been scientifically linked to many health conditions, including:
Who Needs to Immediately Remove Silver-mercury Amalgam Fillings or Metal-based Crowns?
EVERYONE, especially women before they become pregnant, needs to immediately remove their silver mercury fillings because Mercury can cross the placenta. This is one of the reasons, the use of dental amalgam is banned in many countries such as Canada, Denmark, and Sweden. However, dental amalgam is still widely used in the United States as an inexpensive material. However, IAOMT recommends removing your mercury fillings or metal-based restorations by a “SMART” certified dentist. Dr. Maryam Horiyat is a licensed and accredited member of from International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT), Holistic Dental.
MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY, TO FEEL BETTER, LOOK BETTER & LIVE BETTER!
Remove Toxic Mercury From Your Mouth with Top SMART & IAOMT Certified Dentist in California
DDS, AIAOMT, CIABDM
Stars from over Reviews